Page not rendering with user info or images

Jan 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hi, perhaps you can help me out with setup of the Lync Presence & Chat Widget.

I have everything in place and configured and when I browse index.htm I have blank boxes with no picture or user information.  The buttons for e-mail, chat, phone appear (chat doesn't do anything).  If I browse to minimal.htm nothing appears.

When I browse to the service getpresences web method lyncservice.yourcompany.com/service.svc/getpresences?sipUris=user@yourcompany.com the following info is returned:

[{"Availability":0,"CanChat":false,"ContactName":"Unknown","Email":null,"JobTitle":null,"Mobile":null,"Phone":null,"SipUri":"sip:username@Mycompany.com","Status":"Unknown","SubscriptionCreated":"\/Date(1327072475434-0600)\/"}]
I suspect that the "Unknown" and "nulls" is an indicator of problems.
The errors.txt file is blank and the log.txt shows happy messages.
Jun 4, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I am having this same problem.  Has this been fixed? And if it has, how did you fix it?

Thanks!

Jun 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM
mbernard wrote:

I am having this same problem.  Has this been fixed? And if it has, how did you fix it?

Thanks!

Hi, I was able to get it working eventually. I don't remember the specifics because it was such a long time ago. I remember that I had either an incorrect web.config setting or I was pointed to the wrong internal serviceurl. Good luck. You will eventually get it working.