Depressed about not working with online

Dec 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM

I have to admin I am depressed about UCMA, and thus this, not working with Lync Online and Office 365 etc.

Any word on when UCMA might work with Lync online?

Was very excited about implementing the solution.

Thanks

Dec 27, 2011 at 6:39 AM

Any suggestions on where/how to have a virtual server that will meet the minimums to run Lync?

Also, has anyone used regular Lync with Office 365?

Dec 27, 2011 at 6:52 AM

Is Lync 2010 SDK possible as a substitute to UCMA?  It supposedly works with Lync Online for Office 365 but I not familiar and do not know the details.

Coordinator
Dec 27, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hey drewid,

I'm sorry, but I haven't looked into Office 365 yet, so I don't know if a project like this would be possible on that environment..

All my time on this project currently goes into:

- helping people set things up
- fixing bugs
- implement new features that my company needs (and that I may therefore implement on company time)
- stability improvements.

Researching if this could be done on Office 365, let alone implementing it, is currently impossible for me. But I encourage you to do this research yourself. 

I just did some googling and noticed you have already posted some questions about this.

The Lync 2010 SDK _might_ be an option, but as I said, I cannot investigate this myself at the moment.. Sorry.

Apr 20, 2012 at 5:19 AM

Any luck or further information regarding making with work with lync online/hosted?

Oct 23, 2013 at 4:23 AM
Edited Oct 23, 2013 at 4:34 AM
Is this at all technical possible or should we with an online Lync plan just move on?

Edit: Sorry for just posting this before searching. So yeah, still not supported in the Lync APIs.